The Artist from our hands

Maybe it was the wrong decision to give her a pen. But then again, you have to start somewhere. There was a slight problem when she took the pen with her hand. Maybe it still early but she used her left hand. I was born left-handed but "trained" to be right-handed when I was small. So, this explains why I am constantly fighting with myself. Deep inside I worry what else Kristine has inherited from me. I am not going to get much sleep tonight...........

So, this explains why I love to draw more and used images to explain stuff.
Really.


OK, so this wall painted by us would not last long anyway.
I should have chosen those glossy types which is easy to wipe


In the end, Mommy gave Kristine some paper


But she used her dress, legs and other surfaces instead


While we were distracted by the TV, she went back to
finishing her masterpiece


Yep, south-paw indeedy

And the worse thing is, when I eat with my hands, esp on Nasi Lemak or Banana Leaf, I feel much more comfortable using my left hand, which I should not be doing so.

No comments: