Blinking Lighter

Sometimes when I go fill up the car with petrol, I would scan the counter for new lighters. Usually, there are the normal RM1 lighters and then there are the more expensive lighters which has an LED to act as a mini light. Sometimes, they even include a compass as well. But this time, they have blinking LEDs which caught my eye. So, I bought one on the spot. Mind you, its not cheap either as they costs RM2.50 and not only that, I need to find a smoker to finish the gas before I can finally take it apart for the circuit without having it exploding in my hands.

Also, Kenny (Agrillon from SFTPMS) the lighter is RM2.50 and not RM1.00. Sorry

In less than one second, the three LEDs flashed
This is the red LED

The Orange LED

And the Blue LED

For the White LED, you'd have to push the button

1 comment:

Nex said...

Very cool lighter! And RM2.50 is not expansive for a ready made flashing LED kit.

Oh you can just tape the gas release flap down to let the gas escape. Should take no more then a few minutes. Do it outdoors though.

I had to do that to like 1000 lighters when I worked for a cigarette company before destroying of a batch of lighters with banned advert printed on it.