Moving Office

We're moving office. Ths was planned since months ago and only finalised once everyone agreed on the location. But because I was busy and all, this time, I did not help much. The move took about two weeks. As we could only do it during the two weekends and also in the evenings. This showed how busy we were apart from our normal business.

Just think about it. We moved about 500metres away and we saved RM800 in rental. But the bad thing is, we're on the upper floor, just above a Karaoke Lounge....... Can't work late nights anymore. Ha ha ha ha ha


This is the old office. Behind the metal network cabinet
was my table, or where I was supposed to sit


My techs removing all the shelves and moving the stock
at the same time.

All the stocks after moving needs to be accounted for....


The shelves being rebuilt on the new premises.

No comments: