Stanley Knife

OK. When it comes to tools, I am sure there grades to them. However, in Malaysia, the brand Stanley is quite prominent (to me, that is). Or maybe, Stanley is the upmarket version for tools. Still, what they offered are better quality tools, IMHO. So, its that fact that I decided to replace my "lost" RM7.60 Stanley knife. Yeah, I bought another Stanley knife. Maybe the yellow/black colour combination appealed to me.

But after seeing the blade, for the first time, I had to buy it. Hee hee hee


This is the RM15 Stanley cutting tool.


The knob is to loosen the handle which allows you to slide
metal blade out or, when you need to open it up to change
the blade inside


Or so I thought, since I can't read Japanese anyway.


And so, this was the blade's first victim.
Word or advise, although it is a nice heavy blade, do not
drop it as the blade will snap off and cut someone.
Or never us it when there are live wires around...

No comments: