My mini-PKD

After seeing Blade Runner, I really wished I had one of the guns. Loosely coined as the PKD (in tribute to Philip K Dick, the author), it was one of those iconic movie weapons which I really wanted. However, since it is risky to get it from overseas, I finally got the chance, thanks to Carrefour.


For RM3.90, you have a Made in China PKD with two types
of bullets, a non-functioning walkie-talkie and a whistle


The gun can really fire two types of darts. The first trigger fires the
dart at the bottom and the second trigger fires the dart on top. But
the one I had was broken and so, the top does not fire anymore. And
the walkie-talkie is hollow soft plastic as well. I did not try the whistle
as I would look foolish doing this in the middle of the street


The PKD is small but then again, for RM3.90
what can I expect?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI. Try the stalls that sell mini flashlights and gadgets. Mostly they open in shopping malls. Ask for the pellet shooting kits. They will show u something in their drawer, if they have it.

Michelle Klein-Hass said...

Dude! I want one!

Email me msgeek703@gmail.com

CFC said...

Sorry, Michelle!

I went to a few other Carrefour shops and they have literally disappeared.