Its keeps you going and going and going .....

I am not sure but ever since I got my Fujifilm, I have taken a lot of photos and used a lot of Energiser E2 batteries. One thing aboutmy Fujifilm is that it uses four AA batteries and can usually last me for about 200 or so shots (I am not sure about this, though) before I struggle. Anyway, its been years now, and a set of these batteries would have set me back about RM13.00 each time. By using rechargable batteries, this would have helped my wallet. However, at the cost of RM160, my mind would then convince me to just go for the normal ones instead. Yeah, after so many years, I have wasted a lot for these batteries which needs to be thrown away once it is used.

Anyway, with my Wife's consent, I finally used my credit card to get one. I don't dare to check and cound all the photos I have taken just to see how much money I have wasted because I know its quite a lot. However, using a rechargable does have its own problems too. For one, I would have to remember to keep the batteries with me and not throw it away. Then, I must have spare in case the ones in the camera is exhausted midway. And not only that, I must wait at least eight hours to let it charge.


The pack comes with two 2500mAh batteries and if I need
to use it on my Fujifilm, I would need another two more


I chose this because I liked the casing. If it wasn't so expensive,
I would have bought two chargers and turn one into a Sci-Fi
prop or something


And if you do not need the 3-pin voltage adaptor, you
can just unplug it. Then the whole charger is a lot slimmer


Slide out the drawer and it can charge up to four AA
batteries. Pull the tab down and you can the use it
to charge four AAA batteries. Neat, eh?

No comments: