The trip up NorthEast

The day after I recovered from my food poisoning, I had to go outstation. This time, I was to Kuantan. And not only that, the service calls from yesterday had backlogged to next week. Oh, Dear.

Anyway, the trip there is quite long and with an inaccurate speedo, it took me more than four hours to reach my destination. And by the time I had completed my tasks, it was about nearly eight in the evening. Rather than risk an overnight stay, I decided to drive back and stop by any R&R for dinner on the way. Big mistake as there weren't much food. By the time I came back, it was midnight again. And dinner was neing left out again........Sigh.


I wanted to have dinner in town but halfway out, most of the
area had no electricity. There were slight chaos on the road
but no naked people running about. And the shopping centre
closed because of that although Parkson Grand at the Basement
floor had partial electricity. Wasted my Rm1.50 parking fees


Then when I was about to reach the highway, there was a
funfair and I decided to take some crappy night shots


Nope, at quarter past eight, there were not much customer about


And trust me, I was not speeding, no sir!

No comments: