The trip up North

Just a day after my trip to Kuantan, I was needed to go up to Lumut. So, with nothing more than my tools, I drove all the way up. I had to leave the car empty as the customer will be coming back to KL with me. Still, it was a bit rushed and I will know that when I come back again, there will be paperwork piling up on my table. At the same time, in the evening, my techs will be dismantling a PABX in TPM which I will need to install on the first of September.


With limited time, this is the only lunch I could get.
I will be very high on the highway. Ha ha ha

And on the way back, my wife asked me to get some
anchovies. Luckily, the customer was able to help me
since I know nuts about which type is suitable for us
to make soups, porridge and even for deep frying
If I want them processed as in having thier heads
pulled off and their bodies split in half, it would
cost me more


But I can tell you, there are a lot of flies about.
You can see from every fly trap, its full of them
and those poor flies are still wriggling about


On the way back, I realised that it is Merdeka Eve
and luckily we're on the opposite side of the road as
the jams have started from Sg. Buloh all the way to
Sabak Bernam. The means hours on the road and no
toilet stops as most of the R&R I passed by earlier on
has been closed for renovation. It was a nice enjoyable
drive until a stupid black Honda keep flashing me as he
could not wait for me to overtake a lorry. So, I did the
usual E-Brake and he had to gall to slow down and look at
me as if I wasted his time. Ha ha ha ha ha ha

No comments: