Photos

I am bored today. Waiting for the main distributor to activate some ports which I found out later that he won't be coming today but tomorrow instead. So, as I went for my lunch, I took some random photos.

I am not sure what message I was trying to convey but roughly, the following picture was what I imagined it to be:

Original

So, I just use Photofiltre to turn it to black and white, blue the background and foreground, brighten and darken it a bit. But now, it looks more like a miniature model.


OK, so now I am getting carried away. Here is another one.

Original


I don't even what I was thinking


Help! I am starting to like black and white! Where is zybisko14?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you rang?

CFC said...

Hee hee. I just thought of you.

Anonymous said...

Still up for that beggar chicken thingy? maxis nine seven one eight one hundred

Will said...

hahahaha... looks like you 2 are going along just fine