I snake today Part I

So today, I told my Boss that I need to pick up my daughter from Kindergarten and then meet a friend in the afternoon. And just in case, I took a half day leave. But unfortunately, I actually forgot about taking the half-day leave this morning and went straight to work instead. Then again, by right, I should not be taking any leave this week as most of our customers are about to close for the Chinese New Year and therefore, we're really up to our necks with service calls.

Anyway, I still had to met up with my friend after Kristine has been taken care of. He was actually my ex-colleague and he did not know much about my D50 until he logged in to Photo Malaysia and somehow ended up at Loctor's Blog which then pointed to me. Ha ha ha ha. Such a Small World. Anyway, as promised, we met and had lunch first at Jalan Peel before going to the place.


This place has a very nice Yong Tou Fu.


Just the soup and rice alone is good enough for me. And I
did not detect any MSG in the soup (maybe I was too hungry)


Oh, those delicious brinjals


While waiting, I practised on my "Hip shots"

This was me shooting up the tree where
someone was using it to dry some clothes
and hang the National Flag


No comments: