Susan Sarandon killed my Nikon lens

I had a very weird dream a few days ago while I sprained my back. I was at some place, maybe a social outing or something like. There, I met with an actress (Susan Saradon but much younger) and we had a great time chatting and joking. Her smile and nice eyes were very alluring but somehow, I know this is going to go somewhere off the beaten path.

The problem is, I think she got too interested with me. My instincts were ringing alarm bells and as I wanted to tell her that I am married, but before I could open my mouth, the scene changed to, I think, weeks later. Then one day, she did find out I was married and she was not happy.

We were sitting in a set (maybe a movie) created to look like a picnic on a slope with a river on the right. Boy, her face was dark and she was mad. In fact, really really pissed. Since I was quite a distance from her, she could not do anything. But alas, she got hold of my Nikon D50, and unscrewed the lens and let it roll down to the river. I was so shocked, and by the time I regained my senses, I was too late to save the lens.

Yeah, it was my one and only lens that came with the camera...

1 comment:

Peter said...

Well Chow, at least you were privileged enough to lose a lens in the presence of Susan Sarandon. Not many people, in real life or in dreams would get to do that, I reckon, much less get to have her have the hots for you! He he.