Being boring

Hokay. I am bored. There is nothing else to do but hang loose. I feel like going to 1-Utama but having just used up close to RM2600 in just less than sin hours really took my mood away. Yeah, the salary came through this morning and after paying all the bills, I have less than Rm500 left to sustain for at least more than a month, knowing my company's salary payout habit. Heesh.

So, what can I do at home to keep myself busy so that I won't start taking things apart. Wife and kids have gone to their sisters and won't be back until Sunday. I am starting to miss them already and trying to go back into bachelor mode is no fun at all. Haih. Maybe I should:

1) Watch the first 5 episodes of season 2's Sarah Connor Chronicles. Oop Dad's there
2) Play with some toy guns. Wife kept them locked
3) Surf the Internet....... hey I am doing that now!
4) Get comics. No money
5) Sleep. Too tired to sleep after all the adrenaline rush just now
6) Take a bath. Yeah that's it! Bye!

Maybe I should attempt to kill myself now........

Feel like doing this Gundam model kit I got it for a steal
a few weeks back. All the shops were selling RM30 more
and for this 1/100 scale, the box is big. This Master Grade
model is almost as good as the ultra detailed Perfect Grade
models which incidentally, is scaled at 1/60 (very big)


Its the Gundam Avalanche Exia. I always like Gundams with
big armours. But not those that dress up as Japanese warriors
Despite its size the model is prone to falling down face first

Bandai's molding quality is excellent and nothing can come close. When
you have seen the qualty close up, yo'dbe actually having second thoughts
about buying the pirated Made in China version even though its cheaper


[Update: 2249 22.11.2008]
Yo! Sorry, Nex! I dozed off after the bath! At least nothing has been taken apart! Ha ha ha ha ha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for quite some time and I found you to be very talented in what you do.

Why don't you change job? A job that offer stabile income instead of unnecessary anxiety every month?

I wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is maybe of some interest to you.. not so expensive hobby..
3D paper craft art.. you need a printer

http://cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/1006/

CFC said...

Thank you. I have been following the Papercraft some time ago but with the girls around, its hard to cut the shapes without them playing with my blades and all.

Somehow, the colour cartridge for our printer is out of ink again. But still, this is not a given up hope.

Here is one site which I used to go to, a lot:

http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/aliens_papirove_modely_gb.htm

CFC said...

Anynonymous,

Thanks but in the current Economic situation, its not possible and with kids right now, I cannot risk it either. So, I'll just have to weather it and see what I can do with the Internet

CFC said...

Anynonymous,

Thanks but in the current Economic situation, its not possible and with kids right now, I cannot risk it either. So, I'll just have to weather it and see what I can do with the Internet

Anonymous said...

Don't underestimate your value.

Go out and dump your boss.

With the experience and knowledge that you have you should be earning double what you are getting now!

Many are fearful and doubtful of change and the end up sticking the one job they know.

Let me ask you one thing - do you forsee this company growing in the future? if not it is time to say bye bye to your boss.

Don't get attached emotionally to your company.

It's just a job. We are paid to do it. That's all.