Tiltshift Photography

Ever notice that when you go into macro mode to take photos of your model/toy/trinkets/ku-ku ciao, etc., the subject is sharp in the middle while the rest of the image is blurred. In the end, you got what you wanted.

But what if you purposely want to take a normal image and turn it into that very shot? There are some techniques both in software and real photography. But since I am too busy and too cheap to either, I went to this Tiltshifting site, just for fun. Ha ha ha ha!

Just for fun, I took this photo to be used on that site. I just uploaded it, and
did some changes and after some time, voila! (I mean, see below, la)

The site lets you download the modified photo and this is how it turned
out. Almost look like a model, right? Maybe if I did this in black and white....

2 comments:

Nex said...

Post lah the photos you took of your ku-ku ciao...I think you'll get a lot more hits then this boring pic...he he he he he :P

CFC said...

Dei, you want I should crack my lens, ah?