Two Kids and a Playstation

As a father, I have a duty to make sure my kids have enough education and I would do my best to make sure they have a headstart in life. And so, after months of deliberation, I decided to start them young on their coordination skills. And what better tool than to use a Playstation as advised by her Kindergarten teacher during the last parent teacher meeting. (Ha ha ha)

To start with, the Playstation used to belong to Loctor Mayat which he gave to me last year. And it took me quite an effort to locate old Playstation games since they have gone obsolete. And the PS2, is the minimum standard now. But I am ready to buy it even if its the same price as a PSP. And I am not going to buy that one either. Yet. Anyway, after hitting the jackpot in Pudu, my kids get to enjoy the wonders of one of their Daddy's vices.

So, we started out with some Mickey Mouse learing in school thing before they got bored and advanced to Spiderman. I was enjoying myself looking at their hypnotised faces, staring into the TV. Apart from fighting over the (only working) controller and trying out the controls, I could say, the introduction went well. And so, this only happens during Sundays, an hour before bedtime. I just want Krsitine to be more hand-eye coordinated (and not become violent) after playing with the Playstation.

Thanks to Loctor, the girls now know that there are other things apart
from Ben10, Barney the Purpl Dinosaur and PowerPuff Girls


And also, by now, one of them would have figures out which controller
is not working. Actually, think its more to do with oxidised connectors.
Maybe I should scout for new controllers and more memory cards.....

3 comments:

Yah Wen said...

I'm glad that I didn't throw it away. Come to think of it, I never threw any of my old video game machines away :)

CFC said...

Thanks. Now, I am worried on how long can this Playstation last and also, what are the side effects of the girls.

Already they were a bit squabbling on the controllers.Ha ha ha ha!

Nex said...

And so, the uncontrollable downward spiral begins...

Want me to give you my old PC so they can startpaying online games?

Wah ha ha ha ha ha!!! :P