Old negative

This morning, when I woke up, I saw a piece of negative on the floor. This must be Kaelynn's work as she likes to rummage through boxes and things (just like me when I was small). I know who this photo belongs to and I need to keep them in a safe place. But just curious, I used negative mode from the Nokia 5800 and took the shot. After that, I decided to use the Nikon D50 for a better picture. I think, when I get to find all these negatives, I am going take a proper photo of them.

This is the negative shot, using a tissue paper to diffuse the window
lights. Judging from the size of the negative, its those double lens
cameras which was all the rage at that time. I could be wrong.

Using software, I "negatived" the negative to get a positive.
Whoa! Must be Lake Gardens methinks

No comments: