Of grilled potatoes and food

Right, after four hours of sweat and vertigo, it was time to fetch them home. And so, as usual, it s a good time to test out the Garmin XT. And since that "memory" scan, it performed well without a hitch. Yeah, but it did hand once or twice, though.

Anyway, by the time I arrived, there was little left for lunch and I was really hungry and I did not have anything since last night. Yeah, by this time, the spicy diarrhea has subsided. While waiting for the evening to pass, sister in law made a very simple dish with sweet potatoes and the normal ones. And it was bliss! Why my Wife told me was that she added in some salt, herbs and butter onto the potatoes and then grilled/baked them. Wow. I loved it.

Kaelynn testing it out

And after that, it piqued Kristine's
curiosity as well.

And so, she tested them too.
But in the end, I walloped
them all. Heh.

No comments: