Breaking down . . . . .

I am not sure what is happening to me. But things keep breaking down this week or, is about to break down. If its not the car, its something else. Last week, it was the car's remote. Then a few days later, it was the automated gate remote which has been acting weird. I have the urge to take them things apart and start to repair it myself. But with so much work at the office, its a miracle that I still manage to find the time to reflect on all this. Then again, at three in the morning, its too risky to run out to the car in the streets and take it apart in the dark.

I mean, what if I could not finish it in time and every parent sending their kids to school would just stand there watching me trying to undo what has been done? Or maybe they would find me sleeping on the roadside halfway repairing something which I am not familiar with.......

And so, for today, after re-soldering the connection
for the Nokia 5800's car charger, the fuse melted. Sigh.

No comments: