Yes, sir! Yes, sir!

And so, as early as seven in the morning, I had to get up, freshen up and head off to the customer's office before eight. This was because on the day before, (Sunday), everyone was working except us. And I did ask the customer (on Saturday) if we should work on Sunday,ehich he said, to come on Monday.

And so, halfway enjoying our Father's Day, another customer called, which she wanted us to com eon Sunday. But I told her about my conversation and besides, its Father's Day, so its hard for me to get away from the Family. And so, for the whole of Monday, I was literally walking up and down, between left and right wings, avoiding crap and dodging flying shit, yada yada yada.

By the time I came back, I felt as if I had a nice workout on the legs. Boy, talk about free Gym membership.

Customer: Hmm........ this is no good. The system is too far away from the rack and too high.
Me: You asked me to mount it there.
Customer: Umm hmmm..... perhaps you should mount it slightly lower and closer, OK?
Me: Yes, Master, Lord of all IT Land and Photonic Data Servers.

So, now he has four unexplainable holes

No comments: