Dinner at Chillies

My Wife called me to make sue I would be on time for the dinner at Chillies at 7PM. Yeah, its starting to be my favourite place soon. But like all good things, this cannot be enjoyed all the time. Apart from growing fatter and all, the exercise also involves in killing whatever monetary savings you have in the wallet or under the bed.

Still, its a great place to have despite the "Mat Rempit" incident last month. All of us had a great time despite someone's sandwich being "kidnapped" at the last minute before anyone can take away the Take-away. Anyway, here are the obligatory pictures, as I could not post the rest. Blogging is life threatening if you post the wrong pictures, especially of ladies enjoying their food, with their hands and sticking their little pinkies in the air.

Kristine and Kaelynn enjoying themselves. When
you have one main course, your kids can eat their
children meals for free. But I forget the limitation.

This is the kid's burger that will be tomorrow's
breakfast. Chillie's portions are huge.


This Chicken Cajun did not make it as
in the very last minute, it sacrificed itself
to a very young handsome guy.

No comments: