The Final Stages

Since I am in a bit of a rush, I will not do the time consuming testing on the breadboard again as the original circuit has verified that. So, I am going straight to designing the circuit board and this time, I am going to try out a new vendor. The last one was nice but a bit too pricey for me. So, hang in there, Kenny. BTW, for those who do not know, this is the circuit to light up the LEDs for the Polar Lights 1/350 Enterprise NCC-1701 model (which is 1 meter long when fully built)

The board measures 2.150 inch by 1.150 inch. Its the smallest unless I use SMD parts, which could be half the size. But then, cost and availability of these SMD parts are either expensive or rare.

OK. The circuit is almost ready and when I have
the time, I will send it out for a quote. If the price
is right, I will then have them do the circuit board.
Otherwise, I'll have to wait for next months' budget
(In other words, let's see how much the salary is)

No comments: