Its cracking along nicely, Thank You

And so, since I have not finished paying for the phone, there is no way I can get the screen replaced. And so, I have to live with it for the time being. Afterall, the touchscreen function is still in good working order.

So what if the screen's go haywire? I just have to
switch the screen off and on again. Sometimes if
it doesn't work, then I'll have to reset the phone

Yeah, the mirror tint's driving me nuts

And look at the smudges. Oh well, another 2 weeks...

And so, another crack appears and in less than
24 hours, some pixels have migrated, thus it
created a deep divide between the four states

2 comments:

Will said...

whoa... what happened? dropped?

CFC said...

Yep, dropped. Of all things. Sigh.


After Raya, I need to go to Nokia to see how much to have the screen replaced.