Making a meal out of oats

Yahahahahha! Another Oatmeal adventure! If I keep adding these and saving last night's dinner more often, I think I will have to buy a bigger cup or a mug. But my plan in to look for cheap almonds, brazil, walnuts and macadamia nuts and chop them and mix them into the oats.........

See what's on the seat of the car this morning?

Yes. Its last nights spicy pepper sausage and this
morning's bak chang. I have cut the two sausages
into little pieces the night before and kept them
in the fridge. The foil is to keep the bowl clean.

There was enough sausages to make two cups of
oatmeal. And so, I added half into the morning's
oatmeal and mushroom soup mix. I kept the
remaining sausages in the fridge. I mean, no one's
going to eat it as they're all fasting and my Boss
never pry into the fridge anyway.

There! It looks so wonderful and delicious!

But before I could drink/eat it, Boss called for
meeting. By the time I came back an hour later,
all the soup has been soaked up by the oats. It
looks like mashed potatoes but I was not in the
mood for it this morning since I also have the
bak chang to finish. And so, some hot water did
help make it more porridge-y again.

No comments: