Another Wireless Mouse

OK, so the mouse I got from eBay was bad. I am not sure what the problem was, because it keeps "disconnecting" from the Notebook. Everytime it comes out from Hibernation, I have to either take the battery out and put it back again repeatedly or, unplug the USB transceiver. Whats more, the second mouse, which I ordered from the same supplier, and was sent a day before the red mouse, got lost in the post. And after telling them about and they should be sending over a replacement, I am not too excited about it anymore. Its a very bad mouse.

And so, its embarrassing if I gave one to my Dad, which I have been planning to. But not anymore. So, it was while we're looking for some school shoes for Kaelynn's next year, I came across this mouse from the computer shop next door, across Section14's Digital Mall. I am still in the mood for stubby transceivers. The best mouse (so far) was the AVF from Jusco (RM89.00) but it had a big transceiver, almost like thumbdrive. Which is not a good thing given that the USB ports on my Dad's Notebook were located at the sides.

Presenting the red (crap) mouse and the AVF mouse

Presenting the blue mouse (RM65.00)

No, its not locally made

This mouse has an on/off switch which the salesperson
told me, is only required when the PC is on standby. Ha.
Anyhoo, I plugged it into my Dad's Notebook and its a
joy to use. Now, I have to wait and see how long the
battery will last eventhough on the box is says 3 months.

So, now the blue one is for my Dad while I, will,
regretfully, continue using my AVF mouse. As
for the red, it will be going to a special place with
a more deserving task, my model kit scratch
building bin.

No comments: