Exercising at Mid-Valley

I needed some kind of cleaner to get rid of the mould in the Bengmobile and so, I needed to go to Mid-Valley. So, my Wife offered to drop me off there, and when I'm done, she'll pick me up. Yes, because they charge RM3.00 for weekend parking. In less than two hours I got almost everything done. Sometimes, this is a form of exercise for me as when I am alone, I like to walk briskly and so, I ended up walking to the basement to Carrefour for some AAA batteries, then up to third floor for Ace Hardware at South Court for some JB Welds and cleaner, then downwards to JayaJusco for some deep fried cuttlefish before going to The Gardens to have a look see at the second floor of Robinsons. Truth to be told, I was not even exhausted. But it would be a very different story had I carried both my Hardigg and sling bag.

I bought this for RM15 in one of those kiosks outside
MacDonalds. I saw the same one (but they also had
blue) at Ace Hardware selling at RM33.00

When you press the black button for the first time,
the white LED torchlight would come on.

Press it the second time, the rear LED would light
up the semi-transparent tube. Press it the third
time, it would flash on and off. The fourth press
would switch it off. And it runs on 3x LG13 cells.


Take the bottom cover off and you have a whistle.
And all this is for Kaelynn who is afraid of the dark


And so, after opening it up, its just three set of LR44
batteries, one white LED and one green LED, all
controlled by a small circuit board which is hard to
repair. Do I feel cheated? Of course not, since its for
my girl. But if do think so, please give me RM19.00
when we meet up next, ya?


For Kal's project, I think its high
time I tried this. They charge me
RM61.90 until I argue the price
tag on the shelf was RM54.90.
They did refund me the difference
citing appreciation of the US dollar

I hope Mr. Muscle can beat the Fungi
or it will be Mr. Wimp.


Then, to my delight, there is an Art Shop at
The Gardens! There were so many things
there, but cater mainly for artists. Where it
lost out to Tziplee was the selection of pen
and pencil although both were from Singapore

No comments: