El-Fish has left the building

Remember the fish I posted a few days ago? Well, its an ex-fish now. And its not that type of late, late. I am not too sure about fishes but I think this is due to old age. I mean, there was nothing wrong with them (unless the girls did something which I do not know) and not only that, I change water regularly.

Wouldn't you be worrying if you found out your
roomate is drifting upside down and and its eyes
staring at you all the time.


And wouldn't you start to worry if you realised
that both of you are sharing the same water.....

And wouldn't you be surprised that all of a sudden
your room has suddenly gotten bigger?
(Actually, the remaining fish took quite a while to
'cross' over the other side once I removed the blue
separation screen. Its as if it 'remembered')

No comments: