Opening a new Account

My old Boss is laughing. I am very sure that he is. Or, when I tell him, he would be.

For years, he has been trying to convince me to use this bank but I refuse because I was doing a lot with Maybank. And if I open one then, I would have to take the cash from that bank to Maybank, deposit it and then use the online transaction to go stuff. But now, it seems I have to do this. Until I set up that Bank to replace Maybank, that is. Yeah, and I am so lazy this month. Ha ha ha ha.

HR Officer: Here, take this letter to that Bank and show them. Then you can open the account for Rm10.00
Me: OK
Bank Officer: Youwanttoopenanaccountright?
Here,fillthisformandsignhereandhereandhereandhere.
Me: E, ah,....letter.....um
Bank Officer: Soyouwantacardaswellright?
OKOKsignhere,here,hereandhere
Me: er.........ah..........um
Bank Officer: ThatwillbeRm250please
Me: er.........what?!
Bank Officer: RM250.00please
Me: But I gave you the letter!
Bank Officer: Thankyoufortheletter, RM250.00please
Me: mmble....mmnerulb....here!
Bank Officer: Thankyou,here'syourcarandhaveaniceday!


And that was it. I gave them the letter which was actually a guarantee letter. Then the HR Officer told me, I should have gone to the Indian lady (who was out on Lunch) as she is not that strict.

Haih. Luckily I got some cash left after I quit........

No comments: