Confirmed and Inducted

And so, after three months of probation, I am now a confirmed staff. I have the letter to show it too. For all the time I was under probation, I was unsure and also did not want to offend anyone. But now, as a confirmed staff, I can hold my head high because I know, my future is secure. And now, I can go ahead with my plans for the future.

And one of them is to get a new car. I have decided which model it is and talked to the Salesguy. Because I know him, he is not taking any deposits. All I have to do is to pay cash when it arrives somewhere in July.

Great isn't it? And at 141.62 Km/h you are going to see some serious chocolate.......


























Voila! The Flying DeLorean from Back to the Future II!


Photo taken from Sideshow forums, owner Sithlord 0498







What? What other car were you thinking?

2 comments:

Peter said...

If you find a way to reach temporal displacement threshold, let me know,...there are a few things I'd like to change in life...like a different career path...

Peter said...

Oh...congratulations on your confirmation...