Trip to Sg. Wang

By the time I parked my car and all, it was raining heavily. And so, I took the umbrella out from my car and rushed across to Sg. Wang. By the time I walked a few steps, I was already soaked. Which is strange because I have my umbrella....

Then I realised, I do not have an umbrella in the car every since I 'restored' it from the fungus attack half a year ago.

And so, by stroke of luck, I had some newspapers in the car, which naturally, I used it as my protection against the rain. Unfortunately, it was only good for 250 meters. So, by the time I arrived at my friend's place, I was literally soaking wet.

I wanted to surrender my watch for him to have a look every since the 'OPEN' words flashed on the display screen months ago. But he was not around and so, his friend took over. I found out that he also has the same interest in plastic models ranging from WWII to Gundam. But anyway, it seemed that the watch's Triple-Sensor might be gone and so, he might have to order the part which is going to cost me. But after some 'friendly' talking to break the ice about model kits, he promised to have a look first.

And after all these years, the grime from sweat and
dead skin still managed to find and work itself into
the watch. He said, in the manual, I was supposed to
soak it in water or something like that. But then again,
I seldom take off my watch for anything longer than
30 minutes.

While I was there, I decided to walk across
to Low Yatt in the rain, since I was already
wet anyway. I saw this 'Cortana' from Halo
selling for RM39.90 and since it was the last
one, I bought it lor.

She's a Hologram or something and since
I do not have an XBox or a souped up PC
to play the game, I am not too bothered
about it. She's clear, she's collector's item
and she's in my hands. When I am free, I
am going to do something about her lights

Oh, and I got this as well since it was also the last one,And I
going for RM23.00, the price it should have been.


And this too. Might or might not help with the
AMT Deep Space Nine model, which I think,
is now too big.

No comments: