My Mauser

While we were at the PJ Old Town, we stopped by the place again and this time, they had some nice toy guns. Unfortunately, there were no revolvers of the 'right' size. But when I saw these mousers, I really went nuts and bought one. Ever since I saw Star Wars and realised that Han Solo was using one of these, well, yeah, I wanted one. But I am not an expert to tell the difference as all the details escaped me. However, I just wanted one and now, I have it. But I am not going to waste my time converting it to Star Wars as I have my own ideas.

Anyway, this one retails for RM12.00 and it shoots BBs

Here is a better picture once its out of the bag

There are two ammo mags and they fit perfectly into
the gun. Me, I have great delight in ejecting the mag
from the button located on the other side. One push
and it falls out of the gun.

The sights are useless. It doesn't flip up or anything

Its just a decorative piece. At first, I thought it was
a cover for where you pour in the BBs instead of
using the magazine. Chinese designs are very
weird sometimes.

Later, I found out that in order to 'load' the gun, I
had to pull the upper part all the way back. I had
to use force and I suspect the spring is very hard.

The hammer at the end (right) has no function
whatsoever but makes the gun feels more real
when
you move it with your thumb.

Is it me or is the barrel bent? No matter, the barrel
is not in line with my modification ideas.

3 comments:

Peter said...

Duta Duta Solo!...

Nex said...

This model is close, but not 100% accurate. Nevertheless its good enough for those of use who couldn't get the metal version.

I should have some resin parts to convert this into a DL-44 if you want...

CFC said...

Thanks but I have other plans for it, such as getting additional two 1911 barrels or a S&W for this design.