That not so smooth Feeling

For the past few days, I was being plagued with that odd yet familiar burning smell. Thinking its the cars nearby, I thought nothing of it until today. Because when I parked my car, the smell was still there and there were no other cars nearby.

So, I popped the hood and when I saw the engine.............. my mind instantly recalled the source of the smell. It was the smell of engine oil being burnt. To be exact, and to cut the long story short, the engine has no more engine oil. And I still can't find my Bardahl.

The dipstick confirmed it.

So, after failing to find Dori Dori workshop and
YS Khong's workshop was too far away, I went
to BHP and bought a one litre engine oil pack, I
suspect the engine was empty for weeks,

Then I realised that it was not enough and so, I
went to Petronas to get another one litre pack.
This time, the attendant was kind enough to help
me pour it in. This means that all the while since
my last top-up in December or so, the car has no
engine oil inside. And also, I suspect, its either
leaking oil or there is something else......

No comments: