New ideas for the Tricorders

[10.10.2010 1916]

OK, I am bored tonight. Or maybe, I should be saying, "I am being lazy" tonight. There are so many things to do and yet, in the moment of panic, I do not know which is more important. I mean, I am having at least, five projects running simultaneously. Three of them are supposed to be completed by end of this month while the other two is for next month. Serves me right for not planning properly.....

And so, to escape all that, I decided to open up my
free 2009 Tricorder, just to re-visit all the mess I
created in the first version. I mean, the wiring I've
done is crazy. I just hope Peter does not drop it too
much. And speaking of Peter, he has also modified
his Playmates Tricorder. For someone who do not
know electronics, his mod is quite impressive. So, I
will not open it up until I have done all my planning.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Aw shucks... thanks Chow.

CFC said...

Thank you for using Juzt Friends 'R' Us. You have three more friendly blog replies based on your "Good Friends" package.

Remember to renew your "Good Friends" package before the friendly replies are downgraded to "Sarcastic". Also, for a little bit more, you can upgrade to the "Best Friend" package which gives you 20 feel good replies and a Happy Birthday greeting on the forum of your choice.

We like you 'cos we're Juzt Friends!