I haz de Flu

Well, this is the most awful weekend surely. All I can do was to sleep. And take medication. And sleep, etc.

Actually, this is a very bad flu for me because its not the usual Flu. The symptoms were very different and reacted very fast. From a simple itchy throat to a full running nose to headaches to minimal joint pains and so on. All within 24 hours.

And I would dare say this IS a very different Flu because it was imported all the way from UK with a stopover in Penang.

But, being a dad and all, I still have to do my best for my family even though I came out as cranky and anti-social. I mean, at Mid-Valley today, I would not have scolded an old man who rushed to take toilet paper away from me. But I did. And that did not make me feel better, though. Nor his son, who was standing behind me, red faced. Nor the old man's wife who actually came into the men's toilet because the queue at the ladies was unbearably long.

I pitied the old woman because Kaelynn accidentally pee'd all over the toilet seat which I intended to clean up using THE toilet paper in the first place. So, this might explain the old man's rush for the toilet paper. Sigh.

I got this when I was covering up my mouth when
I coughed. Its yellow colour means there is infection
somewhere. Oh, and if you swallow it, it tastes kind
of sweet. But I would not reccommend this as a sugar
replacement, OK?