The budding artist

While waiting for Kristine to finish her class, I gave Kaelynn a pen and let her have free reign on my Notepad. And its amazing seeing the things she drew...


For one, she 'copied' Kristine's style when it comes
to drawing girls. The boys, well, I think this is her
own style. Very clunky and big. Either that or I
think that's me.

Then there is the house drawing. I did not ask her
why there are so many windows. Maybe I can go
and ask a child psychologist on this but then, it
costs money.

Or maybe I should. Notice the Sun on the second
picture and compare it with the first. What a stark
contrast.

Hi-5

She said this is a book.

And these are Aliens.

Then we started to go into letters and
numbers.

Where I showed her some '9's within '9's and got
her to count the number of '9's in there. See the
small ones at the bottom of the drawing?

We're trying to outdo each other in
writing the smallest '9's with the pen

Just in case you're curious, there are 7 '9's

No comments: