CNY Drinks for 2011

For CNY, we are going for drinks other than Kickapoo and 7-Up. Yep We are forgoing them and in fact, we are forgoing a lot of drinks from Permanis, no thanks to UMNO Division Chairman for Titiwangsa Johari Bin Abdul Ghani made it clear that he did not need the Chinese and Indians to win the Titiwangsa seat after some calculation. You can do a search on his speech from Youtube because I am sure its not difficult to search.

But somehow, after discussing with friends and relatives, a few questions did crop up:

But what about KFC and Pizzahut? They serve Pepsi.
What about it? Do a take-away if you want or just forgo them altogether

The boycott is going to hurt the workers there.
If the workers are smart, they and the company WILL do something about this fella.

Are you going to boycott this in the long run? What if all drink companies are like this?
I believe in having less sugar in my drinks and these drink don't do not contribute my overall health anyway.

What if you live in Titiwangsa?
The answer is obviously clear, my friend.

I wonder why most of the affected drinks are still on
sale while the rest are going like hot cakes even
though
they costs more...

This is our choice for the day

I just don't get it. 7-Up is going for nnOoOo and
Pepsi is going for nmO0Oo.

No comments: