More Power!

Just ike my Bengmobile, there is only one 12volt outlet, which is reserved for inflaming some tobacco product. And as usual, out it goes. And in come my Mobile Phone charger. But knowing me, one outlet is not enough and so, I decided to do something about it as there will be some projects in store later on..

For RM19.90, this was the cheapest I could find, that is
after I bought it, Mr. DIY was selling a model similar to
it for RM5.50 or
something like that.

Anyway, I decided to test it out for a few days before
mounting it permanently. Not only that, I have not
decided where to mount it on since there is not
'enough' space inside. If I mount it on the middle
console, one push of the seat to the front will dislodge
it. And the same goes for the glove compartment since
Kristine might be kicking it by accident due to her size.

Finally, I decided to stick it on the driver's side, jsut
next to the steeting column. Yaaaay!

Two hours later, under the hot sun, Booooooo!
3M double-sided stickers failed.

So, its another try with the clear acrylic super
duper mega sticky double-sided..... thing.

And it held. Days later, its still there!

No comments: