TV to KK Part II


Anyway, I realised that getting the TV into my car was actually the easy part. The hard part was transferring it from my car to Wife's car. As I have said again, its bulky and heavy. So, what's the problem?

The problem was to do the transfer without scratching any of the cars and also not dropping the TV in the process. That's the problem. After much heave-ing and ho-ing, we did it. Oh, and I did not injure my back this time. Phew.



The scary part in having the TV at this location is that this is the most bumpiest location in a car. Don't believe me? The next time you're on a speeding bus or van, try sitting near to the end when it hits the humps. Trust me, not even Panadols would help.

We have packed some lunch on the way so that we would not have to waste any time eating out since there is a lot of things to do today.

The picture quality on this TV is amazing. While we go about our chores, we distracted the girls with some DVDs.

Yeah, they're very happy during dinner time because it meant eating at the Clownhouse. This is one of the rare occasion we got a Family pack. Worth it or not, when you see the bill, its a tough one to swallow.

Kristine does not usually go for Sundaes but tonight, I'll have to go without.

Its more DVD for them since our chores are not finished yet.

Oh boy! Its supper time! This means we get to try out the stove!

Kaelynn counting the drinks from the Clownhouse. Once good things is that they allow for refills but it must be Pepsi.

My favourite instant mee.

Yeah, more DVDs for them, until their eyes pops out.
And so, the TV has been tested for at least half a day without any problems. My only concern is that there is no TV stand and alas, it must sit on the floor until we find a solution.

No comments: