20240511 Mixing my own drinks

 This is one of my typical mix. It kinda came about after reading on the Internet how people are mixing their Soju with Yakults. Since I (still) can't handle my alcohols, I guess the next best thing would be to replace it with 100Plus. Knowing each component has their own sugar content at 325ml per can, surprisingly, 100Plus (21.45g) contains less sugar compared to Ice Cream Soda (36.4g). No wonder the F&N Ice Cream Soda made it taste better. I have yet to try Tonic Water which has slight bitter taste due to the quinine but coming from Schweppes, it has 28.925g per can. In the end, if I want to go further on this, I'd have to get one of those soda maker machines (Soda Stream) that pumps C02 gas into the water/mixture. It was fun when I tried that as a kid. Fun but expensive.

 Looking back at the mixture, I can cut down on the cordial and increase the Calpis but I'd only get a hint of mango. Adding some milk might be interesting but I am not sure how it would react with the carbonated 100Plus. Still at the end of a long day, I just want to sit down, take some sips and torture myself with circuit designs...

Here's the link where I got the sugar content from, but there is no date of when it was last updated.

 

 


No comments: