20240928 Visit to CKTan

 It's been quite a while since I visited any Model Shop. And so, with the rest of the Family having their own plans, I decided to drop by the only Shop that I know of, which has a lot of tools.

The main reason I went there was hoping to secure at least one 8mm x 8mm square rod to create another Toilet Roll key for the one which broke after fshgenblenbsdn months.


 

 

 

The place is crowded as usual, with boxes and boxes from floor to ceiling. You can see the ladder propped in the background.


Another view, from the opposite, which is the diagonal rear of the shop. In the front is the counter.


Some of the 50% discounted items. Most of them were displayed at the front of the shop, from missiles to tanks.

The 1/72 MENG Ornihopters and figures are in too.

This time round, most of the Sci-Fi kits are relegated to the uppermost shelves.

Soon, I might warm up to the AmmoKnight...

So, I asked the girl, if she could search for this model. I showed her the exact picture and she said something like, this model is already so old and out of production. And they do not have it anymore. Dismayed, I walked another round of the shop and saw it neatly tucked into the corner of a shelf. This was the model which appeared to me many times but I did not want it, even during their Sales. But yes, today is the day.

This kid cooks a mean Double-Special burger, even under the rain.
And I realised, after all these years, the tree the stall was based on, is actually a Cempedak tree.


With the Lotus Submarine in my hands, this Double Special Burger tasted so delicious!










No comments: