For Pol

OK, I got something for Uncle Pol today. Who wants to help me?

You want to help me Kaelynn?

Wah, you so clever, hor. You see your sister's toys and you almost know how to use it


Here you go. I got for Uncle Pol three air beds. Two singles (RM24.90) with a built-in pump and one double (RM29.90) without any pump. They're heavy and it took me ages to get to the counter and pay for them. Are you ready, Kaelynn?



Ah, thank you, Dear. You can model for me now. But no saliva or bite marks, OK?

2 comments:

Nex said...

Thanks for getting those for me. Now my guests have a proper bed to sleep on instead of using my sofa :)

Hmmm...wonder what kind of pump I'll need to get for the double. The singles come with 'built-in pump' so don;t seem like they can be removed and used for the double...

CFC said...

Erm, you can always take it to a 24-hour petrol station.......