Goodies from the tTrip

These are some of the things I got in Lumut. Its not much but I just love going to old towns because their stocks do not move as fast as in the bigger towns or cities. So, sometimes, you can be lucky and get that old town you missed years ago.


(L-R) Funny water pistol, the almost original cap gun and a Digimon knockoff


I was interested in this shape. Never mind if the battery was dying and
most of the features do not work. Even the front connectors which lets
you connect to another Digi-mon device is just plastic. If I do have the
chance, I will gut it and put in LEDs. HA ha ha ha ha ha aha


This is how the cap gun looked like when I was young.


See the little metal flap in the middle? This is the one
which pushes the paper up, loading a new gunpowder
round. And I used to think that if I pulled the trigger
faster, flames/fireworks might shoot out of the barrel

No comments: