The sideway trip at North

And after that, it was off to the customer who was located inside the Lumut Navy Base. Luckily for us, the stop by in Sitiawan wasn't taking too much time and we were able to make it before she leaves the office. Once done, it was time to go home...


By the time we came out, it was already quite dark.
Then we were stopped from going further because
the Navy guy told us that no cars or people were
allowed to moved until after the Sun has set. weird
But then, would you argue with a guy holding a Steyr?


As we were on the road without much food, it was time
to fill up. I just took a glass of Neslo because I was not
hungry after eating all those buns in the Highway. Luckily,
I had ebough cash with me as all the ATMs were full of
Govt servants as that day was payday, I think


But we did stop by to buy some foodstuff for the
Office to show how fun it was to go for outstation
service calls Ha ha ha I did notice a lot of flies
about and at first I thought this was cockles


But on closer look, it was La-la ( I dunno what you call it)

No comments: