Replacement Torch

One things about these LED torchlights are that they are really quite fragile. Apart from the quality issue, after more than about 30 drops or so, they really start to go nuts. So, its time to get another one at Pasar Road. Heh heh heh.


Me: Hi, how much is this torchlight?
Woman: sap (mumble)sei [meaning fourteen]. Then she went off to answer her mobile phone
The man (her husband) then replaces her
Man: Yeah, what you want?
Me: This torch, how much?
Man: Eighteen
Me: Eighteen? I though she said fourteen?
Man: OK, I give you fifteen. Take it, la. Want or not?
Me [pretending I know them]: Last time I came, you gave me thirteen and summore, it came with wooden box liao
Man: Hah? Fourteen la, then
Me: Sure or not? OK, I take it but got battery in there?
Man: Got wun. If no good, then you can come back to me
Me: But I am here already, surely you can test now.

[But seeing his face like “not in the mood”]

Me: Never mind, also, you got those LED with laser ones or not?
Man: Hah? than one, ah? Long time finish lor. No more.
Me: Ok, ok. I take this one only la. If the torch don’t work later, my Boss sure scold me.
Man: Why, ah?
Me: Because after this, I am going to crawl into some dark hole la
Man: Oh. Sure got battery in there one, I tested them all just now.
Me: OK, OK. Bye



If I could locate the missing plastic lens, then I would not need to get another torchlight


There is not much difference between the new torch (right) and the old one (left


Although they look the same, the new (top) torch sports a body with the words
“POLICE GERMANY” on it. But somehow, I doubt its being used there. Still, most of
the parts are almost interchangeable but this is not the case with the battery holders

1 comment:

Nex said...

No need to look for the LED torch with laser for me anymore, I found it here last Sunday. RM16. But only got blue, no black. Now have to spray it black :)