Sunday Dim Sum II

How I wished I could just sleep for a week to recover but the rest of the family had other plans. Yep, we’re going for a nice Dim Sum breakfast at Janbo (again, ha ha ha). But it’s a great time for me eventhough I was dead tired because its family time. These are things I start to cherish a lot because maybe I was working so much, I never really noticed my family.


Things are going well for Kaelynn as she can hold a fork now


face to face with some catfish and later on, some crabs and lobsters


Kristine describing how crab eyes look like


(top) If you do go there, make sure you ask for the chicken wings
which are quite delicious. My wife tells me that they were done using prawn
paste to coat the chicken but I think its more like marmite.
(bottom)This is the amount of Dim Sum they dish out every few minutes. It might not
taste delicious to the serious connoisseur but then, who the hell cares about quality
when we’re after quantity. Ha ha ha ha

3 comments:

Nex said...

Next time you come to KK I'll bring you to Hyatt for buffet Dim Sum. Not as nice as the ones you get in Chinese restaurant because everything is halal, but the non-pork items are quite good. And since its buffet, you can eat till you drop...ha ha ha ha ah!!!!!!!!!!

Which reminds me, I need to renew my Club Hyatt membership...

Babe_KL said...

which janbo outlet is this?

CFC said...

This one is located in Sri Petaling. We used to go to the one in Pudu but it has stopped that Dim Sum Buffet for quite some time.