System down in Puchong II

[17122008 1700]

After some relaxing light service calls, its time to get back to the serious stuff. The PABX that originally belonged to the Puchong customer is now classified as "beyond economical repair" and so, the Penang system would be used for this site. Not bad for them because they have been asking for a bigger system as they have more staff now and by virtue of an "Act of God", they got what they wanted.

Since the system was too big to fit
into the cupboard, I had to mount
it onto the top and warned them
not to put anything on top or else

Because I was so busy setting up the system, I completely forgot about
my breakfast which by now, turned to afternoon tea. Unfortunately, the
vitamin pill packed the day before, reacted with the mayonnaise and the
egg, which broke and seeped into the break. I had to eat it of course as
it would be too expensive and dangerous (Wife & Mom will kill me) to eat
out. Boy, it tasted like nothing on earth. I can imagine it to be eating a
dead lizard, full of those metallic taste (blood?). It tasted worse than that
Bovril/Marmite mixed with copper.


By the time I had finised setting up, it was business as usual and all the staff now ignored the ringing of the Digital phones instead of the spare phones I have set up earlier. While I was busy, I found out that apart from a nasty road-block we avoided earler, there was a raid by some authorities which rounded up the customer's hired seciruty guards and car wash staff. Wow.

No comments: