The trip up North . . . Ipoh

[11122008 16:23]

Another trip back up North again, and this time, its work. This means I have been traveling up and down for the past week. Am I tired? Not really but I do wish I have a passenger when I am driving to get rid of the boredom. Still, the current job was not really satisfying because driving all the way to Ipoh just because of a missing telephone cord and a mis-punched connection slot really makes me feel depressed. I felt my time was better utilised because right now, there is a lot of work (service calls) to take care of. Its as if December is our month to compensate for the last 11 months of losses. So, I do feel very lucky and happy that we have serious work again.

When this JPJ stopped the lorry, there were two cars just lightly in
front waiting. After that, when the JPJ left, they were following it
in high speed. I tried to get the photos but by the time I changed
to the zoom lens, there were too many cars in between.



The phone system was exactly the same when
I left it except now it has some surge protectors

See the lower part where I had my
connectors stuck into it? This is one
of the reasons why I had to come up
to Ipoh and waste a day there

I like the cable contractor who did this cabling because they
actually did spent some extra cash to make sure the faceplate
stays in the wall. Normally, they would DIY some PVC or wood
scraps to act as retainer. Here, proper metal was used.

And I am glad the problem with the surge protector was solved. As
when I see this Lightning Arrestor on the floor, I just hope that it
fell to the floor and not suffered from a lightning strike because both
ways, the metal tubes would fall off, even if there is the plastic cover

No comments: