MalfreeMaps v1.56

I have been using the MalFreeMap since version 1.52 and its quite nice. Of course, there was a History between it and MalSingMap. For me, I don't care much at this point. I just want a map and I do not have to worry about contributing in order to get the latest map or whatever crap they dictate. C'mon, even if I want to help out, it would be voluntarily and after following their Forums, I still cannot understand how to do them.

But buying an expensive Bluetooth GPS for this purpose, if I am not mistaken, is totally unacceptable. Why should I follow YOUR rules and BEG to get the latest maps? Then again, nowadays, being married and all, I have absolutely no time for anything else but for the family. I just grab whatever that works and that's it.

For the past few days, I have been using it to guide
me to the customer and it keeps telling me to go to
a certain route, which I found out, actually makes
me do U-turns instead. Here, the image wrongly
shows me (the car) pointing to the opposite
direction. Note the T-junction "behind" me.

And when I finally was at that spot, (the T-junction), it
was not possible to go further unless you're driving a
4x4. And its not because of the cars parking there,
obstructing the road. It really IS a Dead End. And I
can report this to MFM. If I really wanted to, that is.

No comments: