Cheese talks.....

While going to Jalan Terasek, I took the girls out with me so that the house can have some peace and quiet. And while driving, we came upon the topic of cheese. And so, I took them to McDonalds for two kiddy meals. Luckily, I had Rm15.00 in the car as I forgot to bring my wallet. But I did have to get back to the car for some loose change as the total came up to RM16.40.

Me: You like cheese?
Kristine: Yeah
Kaelynn: Me too.

Kristine: I like cheese on top (of anything)

Kaelynn: I like cheese
Me: Without anything?
Kaelynn: Yeah. And I like this cheese (McDonalds) than the house one (Kraft)
Kristine: Daddy, can we come to McDonalds everyday? I like cheese!


Me: Then how come you're not finishing the burger?

Kristine: It got pepper and very salty

So, I tried it and bleck! Its salty, spicy and full of herbs. No wonder they preferred the hash browns.
What a piece of $#!&

Everything was fine until much later, in the
evening I spotted this. Its processed cheese
stuck to the wall for weeks. And this time, I
agreed with my Wife that they ARE my girls

No comments: