Crocs @ RM20.00

Just right after the ordeal of the eyebrows, we decided to stop by Lucky Garden as Wife we needed to buy an extra copy of the Newspaper. This was where I got the rectangular pencil. Anyway, just as we were about to go home, once we turned the corner, there was a small commotion. Apparently, someone had just started a small stall selling fake Crocs. And so, Wife decided to have a look-see. We wanted to get a pair for Kaelynn since she does not have much shoes. And looking at the nature of this quick set-up, I doubt they will be back so soon.

And so, look at the the amount of shoes
on display. There are so many and also
for everyone. I wanted a loafer but they
don't have one for my size.


These are for small kids. But with
such colours, I am not sure if they
are the real thing or not.

And these are for teenagers, I think

And this is a very different design

There is even a high heel version but the ladies
are grabbing them and I do not want people to
notice I am taking photos all the time. This one
is a more conservative design.


Oh, and just in case you want to decorate your
shoes, you can buy these, these pin things for
RM10 for four.

Why you want to do that, I just don't know.

Wife chose these for going to market

Oh, and they're selling these T-shirts for Rm15

Alas, we got the wrong size for Kaelynn
and had to rush back. Then, we found
that the smallest still would not fit her
and so, the shoes goes to Kristine, which
was still a tad too large. And at RM25 too.

No comments: