The one with the new eyebrows

By now, you would be wondering, where is the post about the Bird Park? Heh.

To cut a long story short, its a hot day.
And someone wants to have her eyebrows done.
In Kepong.
Behind my office.

Anway, I don't mind because it has been talked about for months and this is the perfect time to go. And for me, its also the perfect time to run a few errands too. So, we car-pooled to save petrol, of course. After dropping them off, I did my errands.

Unfortuntely, the comics shop was closed.
I found out later that it was not closed. I
went there too early as they now open at
3 or 4 in the afternoons on Mondays and
Tuesdays. This is the fourth time I forgot.
And the Nokia 5800 is not so hot in this shot

The "battle-damaged" NX-01 going for RM656.00

What do you mean they had to poke your skin?
Its more like a tatoo already! You' better take
care tonight, see if there is any fever or not. I
cannot show you picture of the eyebrows as I do
not want to die prematurely. The sketch above
should give you a rough idea........

Some stuff I got for myself with the remaining salary.
A set of Faber-Castell colour pencils that can turn to
water (RM24) colour, a brush and 165gsm paper. Oh,
this time, I got the Al Pacino figure. The total came to
Rm35, which is a bargain as I think I saved RM8.00

This was the last one and they were kind enough to
take him out of the display (because the one I wanted
was sold). There are two versions, with the other one
being on a sitting position. This was taken from a die-
cast car used by Al Pacino in the movie Scarface.


In a Lucky Gardens bookshop, I came across this
rectangular pencil again. It was sold in Daiso (not
the exact model) For RM5.00. Here, it was being
sold for RM3.00 including the RM1.00 for 6 leads.
I did not buy from Daiso because I could not find
the refills. So, not everything at Daiso is a bargain.

For Jawi writng and musical notes

Very very weird. When I have the time, I will
test it out.

No comments: