Going to Tesco's

Belated post [24.10.2009 22:02]

After simmering in the heat waiting for TNB to arrive, I could not take it anymore and so, heeded my Wife's plan to shop for Kristine's costume at Tesco. I mean, there is only so much I can do. Either I wait for TNB to show up or complete Kristine's costume. I know why my Mom is so desperate for me to stay as the she hopes that I can talk to the TNB guys and relate what happened so that they could do their job and she can watch her Astro.
And I am beginning to hate Astro.

By the time we got to Tesco, we were quite lucky to find a nice parking spot. But this is not what I wanted to tell you about. The whole place was literally empty. During the weekends, Tecso would be packed but not today. Its already near to the end of the month which means everyone is out of cash and not only that, Hari Raya was last month which means most of them got paid in advance and had to suffer for the rest of the seven weeks to come.

Kristine found a small shopping
trolley which she pushed about
and then got me to push it for
her when she got tired. Yes, all
other customers were looking.


Wanted to get Kaelynn a new pair
of shoes but never got the chance.
Yeah, this time, at Tesco, they did
not have her size unless you want
to pay more than RM30.00 for it.

New designs to milk more cash from the parents.
I did not show this to Kristine in case she wants
one too. The push button in the Ben10 symbol is
very fragile and the batteries cannot be changed
unless you're willing to break it open. And the
price is obscene for a LED flasher in a shoe.
I showed it to Kaelynn but she's not interested.

Wrap your non-Ramly burgers here.

No one took notice since they're very
quiet in doing it. Not even the Guard
nearby knew what was happening.

Back home, the house was still in darkness and
just sitting there waiting for the bath water to
boil really sinks it in.

No comments: